Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finals Week

This is the week that every college students dreads, and just because I've hardly done any work this semester doesn't mean that I'm not dreading them any less than anyone else.  I have to finish reading The Master and Margarita by Tuesday, which I will probably be able to do, and I really like the book, but I'm on approximately page 100 of about 320.  So, like I said, it can be done, but not pleasantly.  I'm pretending bio doesn't exist, because the professor will probably ask questions that we didn't talk about anyway.  My culture final is a two page paper, so it's pesky more than anything.  World music will entail many flashcards and much memorization, but it isn't until Thursday.  Luckily, there is no final for my Holocaust class, I suppose that technically the final paper was, which I wrote an hour before it was due (that one was seven pages).

On top of the work I need to do, there are things that I want to do around the city before I leave, but trying to figure out when I'm going to do them is the problem, since I want to make sure my work is done, but don't want to have too much free time at the end of the week.

I've started packing, and it's looking like I'm leaving with less stuff than I brought.  How that is possible, I do not know, but it is a joyous realization.

I know this is more of an update on life than it is interesting, but, to be honest, nothing has really happened to me in the last week.  I've just sort of been focusing on going home more than anything.

Happy Finals week!  Be back in America in a mere 9 days!

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read The Master and the Margarita. You reading it for world lit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i did, it's really good. you can borrow my copy when i get back if you want

    ReplyDelete